All VSCC employees, students and 基础 trustees must display a VSCC parking decal on their vehicle. Failure to display this decal will result in a citation and fine. Persons are expected to read and familiarize themselves with the VSCC Traffic and Parking Regulations Policy IV:30:07. Ignorance of the regulations is no defense for a violation.
New students and those who have purchased a new vehicle need to complete the Online Parking Decal 注册 . The requestor must present a current VSCC ID to obtain a decal.
A campus access fee which covers the purchase of a parking decal has been paid through your tuition. There is no additional charge.
After registering your vehicle, go to one of the following locations to obtain a decal:
- 加拉廷校园 –Student 服务 (Wood Campus Center, Room 217)
- Highland Crest Campus – Front Desk
- Livingston Campus – Front Desk
- Cookeville Campus – Front Desk
New employees and those who have purchased a new vehicle need to complete the Online Parking Decal 注册. The requestor must present a current VSCC ID to obtain a decal.
Employee Parking Decal Issuance
- Issued by the 校警 Department, Wood Campus Center, room 105.
- After completing the registration, employees must come to the 校警 Department and present a Vol State employee ID card to receive their parking decal.
- Cookeville, Highland Crest, and Livingston Campuses
- Issued by the 加拉廷校园 Police Department through campus mail. Upon automatic receipt of an employee registration, the 校警 Department will verify employment and send the decal by currier to your campus location.
Each year, a one-time $9 charge is paid by all VSCC employees for the campus access fee. This amount is deducted from employees’ September 30 pay. The campus access fee is not tied to vehicular use. It is a fee charged to all employees of the college.
Campus visitors must obtain a temporary parking permit from the 校警 Office and properly display the permit from their rearview mirror.
Ready to Register?
Before proceeding to the Online Parking Decal 注册, please have the following information:
- Vehicle Make, Model, Year, License Plate Number and Color of the Vehicle
- Pop-up blocker must be turned off for the registration form to work correctly
The decal must be placed on the outside of the rear window in the bottom left corner on the driver’s side. Soft top/convertible vehicles are the only vehicles qualifying for an interior decal. Interior decals must be displayed in the lower corner of the passenger side front windshield. Interior decals will solely be issued through the 校警 Department with the verification of the vehicle type. The proper display of a current parking decal and not simply its possession authorizes parking.
- Decals must be properly displayed on your vehicle to avoid receiving a parking fine.
- Faded or damaged decals will be replaced on an as-needed basis.
- Faculty, staff and students are not permitted to park in areas designated as VISITOR or RESERVED PARKING prior to 5 pm, no matter the duration of the time on campus.
- Notify Campus Police when leaving a vehicle on campus overnight. Any motor vehicle left unattended longer than five (5) business days without notifying the 校警 Department will be considered abandoned.
- Lost or stolen decals must be reported immediately to 校警.
- A temporary parking permit must be displayed on any non-registered vehicle when parked on campus. It is the responsibility of the driver to obtain a temporary permit when using an alternate vehicle without a parking decal. 雇员 and students may obtain a temporary permit from the 校警 Department at each campus site.